Université Grenoble Alpes, whose registered office is located at 621 avenue centrale 38400 Saint-Martin-d'Hères, in its capacity as data controller, undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data carried out on the internet and intranet sites it hosts complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés).
1. The data we collect
2. How do we use the data we collect?
3. Who receives the data we collect?
4. How long do we keep your data?
5. How is your data protected?
6. What rights do you have over your data?
When you use the Université Grenoble Alpes internet and intranet sites, you may send us information, some of which may identify you:
We collect the information strictly necessary to respond to your request.
We use various cookies to measure the audience and integrate services to improve the interactivity of the site.
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to ensure the smooth operation of the site: Tarteaucitron enables us to store your consent choices, which are kept for 6 months.
- Audience measurement cookies: we use the Matomo audience measurement tool, a French tool that collects and analyzes your data linked to your visit to our site, for the purpose of continuously improving the information provided. The Matomo tool enables the data collected to be hosted locally on a university server. Matomo does not transmit personal data to third parties. It installs cookies, text files placed on your computer which collect personal data enabling it to provide statistical traffic data only (number of pages viewed, number of visits, visitor activity on the site and frequency of return).
Your connection data: When you browse the Université Grenoble Alpes internet and intranet sites, we collect personal information about you such as the date and time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language and your IP address (stored for 36 months).
- _pk_id: stores your unique visit identifier (if Matomo audience measurement is active), kept for 13 months.
- _pk_ses: allows temporary storage of your visit data (if Matomo audience measurement is active), kept for 30 minutes.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies used by third parties, such as social networks and audio-video platforms. You can refuse these cookies when you visit our websites.
Here are the third-party services used on our sites: Facebook, Facebook (post), Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Viaméo, Dailymotion, Acast, Ausha, SoundCloud.
We use the data we collect in order to:
- respond to your requests on the legal basis of legitimate interest.
- store your connection data to meet a legal obligation
- analyze your browsing on our websites with Matomo on the legal basis of consent
- provide access to social networks on the legal basis of consent.
- the recipients of your data are the communication and IT departments and authorized staff of Université Grenoble Alpes.
- our subcontractor, tarte au citron, has access to data concerning the acceptance and refusal of cookies on our sites.
- in accordance with the regulations in force, data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request in the event of a search for the perpetrators of offences committed on the internet.
- your data may be collected by third parties (social networks and video platforms) for their own purposes, in accordance with their privacy policies. Université Grenoble Alpes has no control over these third-party cookies.
Your data will be kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, in accordance with applicable legislation:
- data used to respond to your requests via forms are kept for the time required to process your request, and for a maximum of one year.
- connection and browsing data are legally kept for 36 months.
- The retention periods for Matomo cookies are indicated in the paragraph above entitled "Audience measurement cookies".
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access to or modification, disclosure, loss or destruction of your data. To this end, Université Grenoble Alpes sites use a secure "SSL" connection, which encrypts and protects data as it is transmitted over the Internet. Access to and processing of your personal data is restricted to authorized persons only.
In accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights relating to your data, depending on the legal basis of the processing to which they relate, namely:
- right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure or the right to be forgotten
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time
To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: dpogrenet.fr (dpo[at]grenet[dot]fr) / Tel. 33 (0)4 56 52 90 44.
In the event of a legitimate dispute, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (see cnil.fr).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)